Aspect of vintage design is the elegance of classic typography with its mix of cursive & some typefaces, attractive layouts and the combination of textures and illustrations to incorporate the old style. Personally, I like that design approach very much. For this post, we’re showcasing a collection of websites that are based on the vintage approach and feature great examples of authentic vintage style typography within their logos and titles. Hope you will also find these web designs inspiring. Enjoy!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor