Nathan Wirth is a self taught photographer, living in the US. He uses techinques such as long exposure and intentional camera movement "to express his unending wonder of the fundamental fact of existence." Nathan is currently teaching English Composition at City College of San Francisco.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor