Asya Kozina has created these incredible, intricate, and quite simply jaw dropping paper sculptures of people. Not only are they all anatomically in proportion, but they all feature paint staking amounts of detail and craftsmanship right down to the fine patterns on the apparel. All of the sculptures are seamless and smooth, something only a master of the trade can achieve. I particularly like the folds that she has created within the skirts of some of the dresses, they look so natural and crisp.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor