I'm delighted to share with you my personal project titled, "NIGHT PAPER" which combines long-exposure night photography and cut paper art to dress nudes in paper fashions. The result is surreal and fascinating to me. It's also ground-breaking – there are very few people doing portraiture at night and none that I know of that are dressing people in cut paper fashions. It's very stimulating and there is no rulebook, so every shoot is a personal exploration of how I can evolve the concept. I shoot on both digital and film, in formats up to 4×5". My process is detailed HERE And a larger gallery of images can be found HERE I am having an exhibition in NYC on May 5th, and a live art experimental show titled, "Paper Burlesque" on May 19th – both at the Slipper Room. Details HERE Here are the promo posters: Thank you for your time and consideration. I hope you find this interesting.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor