Here is the portfolio of Pablo Ruiz Jurado, an artist based in Madrid, Spain. All of the images featured in this post are made up of many many dots, creating a beautiful black and white image. Pablo has had clients such as: Nokia, Kodak, Lucky Strike and more. If you are interested in contacting Pablo or seeing more of his work, head over to his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor