Here is the portfolio of Laurence Winram, full of unique and surreal photography from his projects such as 'The Conemen', 'Edinburgh – Dead of Night' and more. He is currently working on a new project titled "Mythoslogos- exploring a way of making sense of our lives from both the mythical and logical perspectives and shedding light on how limited our vision has become with a dogmatic reliance on scientism." Laurence has many prints for sale,if you are interested in buying or seeing more of his work check out his site.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor