These fashion portrait illustrations are by the talented Caroline Andrieu, "focused on her practice of portrait – her family, faces of actors she finds in magazines- to the catwalks. Each season, she selects pictures from Paris, Milan, London or New York and she offers her vision. What interests me is to liven up the sensuality of materials, of colors, to translate the model's expressions and sophistication of the hairstyles. Bring back a picture to Life." Caroline has an online shop, click HERE to check it out!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor