Here are a few illustrations from Conor Nolan's portfolio, he lives in Brooklyn and is available for commissions, shows and projects. Some of Conor's clients include: Irregular Magazine, Dungeons & Dragons and Vice Magazine. If you would like to see more of his work or his awesome sketchblog, head over to his website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor