My name is Joanna Gniady. I am an illustrator based in Wroclaw, Poland. I have an experience in creating music, book covers, children's illustrations, posters, motion design and concert scenography. Some of my clients include Glamour magazine, Alliance Francaise India, Cultural Division of the Municipality of Wroclaw and many more.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor