Adobe has today released the latest version of its suite of creative tools, including After Effects CC. We’ve had a look at the new version – what’s been updated, what’s new and whether it’s worth moving to the subscription-based Creative Cloud to get the latest version.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor