Concept artists Hunter Schulz is currently living and working in Chicago as a Senior Concept Artist for WB/Netherrealm Studios. His illustrations are dark, mysterious and full of detail and imagination. They also include well known characters, the famous Batman being one of them. Hunter has created some amazing realistic scenes, that would look great in a movie or game.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor