Transportive and transformative, the following six sculptural pieces found at this year’s Art Basel push the boundaries of the medium and its definition within art. Chaotic, thoughtful and sometimes even funny, each work manages to bring a new world into our own.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor