T.S. Abe has successfully progressed from early aged doodles, to firmly realized pencil works. Her drawings have graced a multitude of mediums; from album covers to exhibition walls and a London bus. Previously exhibited at The Electric Blue Gallery, commissioned by Leo Burnett and featured in Dazed & Confused.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor