These book illustrations are by Jonathan Burton, his illustrations have been on covers of The Wall Street Journal, New Scientist and more. Also a couple of his clients include: Penguin Books and The BBC. If you like Jonathan's work be sure to check out his website and online shop.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor