Recently we’ve showcased a collection of flat design websites that incorporated flat but stunning color schemes and well thought typography elements. Today is a beverage-related website designs that are rich in various creative elements as well elegance, neatness, and using unconventional methods of showcasing products. All these beverage-related websites are well-structured with clean but attractive elements. So let’s start!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor