Photoshop provides designers with all kinds of possibilities when it comes to creating interesting lighting effects. With a solid understanding of Photoshop and some creativity you can create stunning effects for your images and photo manipulations.
With so many different possibilities for lighting effects and different ways to create them, it’s important to know your options. In this post we’ll showcase 25 tutorials that can teach you how to achieve different types of light effects in Photoshop. You can follow any of these tutorials to learn a new technique that can be applied in your own work.
For more Photoshop tutorials please see:
- 25 Useful Photoshop Background Tutorials
- 25 Photoshop 3D Effects Tutorials
- 25 Outstanding Photoshop Photo Manipulation Tutorials
- 60 Photoshop Tutorials for Photo Touch Ups
- 25+ Photoshop Tutorials for Poster Design