Typography is certainly a most important element of any design. Beautiful typography work is always inspiring and pleasant. And that’s why today we are showcasing some examples of beautiful and inspiring typography use in package designs. It is nice to observe package details and see how designers use type, colors and textures to deliver beautiful and eye catching designs.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor