City Silhouttes is one of my favourite projects by Jasper James, he also photographs fashion, interiors, corporate and more showing plenty of versatility in his portfolio. Jasper is based in China and mainly works in in Shanghai and Beijing, just a few of his clients include: Volvo, Bank of China and Mens Journal.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor