Leslie Ann O'Dell is a talented visual artist, she mixes photography and painting to create her inspirational mixed media artworks. Her works often involve surrealistic hybrids of human and nature, dominated by melancholy and dreamlike themes. She currently resides in Denver, Colorado…for now.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor