Michelle Carlslund is a freelance illustrator from Copenhagen with a particular passion for making posters, most of her illustrations include cute characters, lettering, strong men, bearded ladies and more. A couple of her clients include: Vogue Japan and Hearst Books. Check out what Michelle has for sale on her shop via her website, click here to see her portfolio.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor