Generally art is everywhere and it is very important for designer to correctly incorporate it in digital project. In web design as well as in print or digital styling, artists also break conventions, experiment with various art movements, and utilize various techniques within designs. Website designs with such artistic touch are truly eye-catching and really look unique. In a collection below we have included exciting art-inspired website designs which are definitely stand apart and worth checking out.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor