Stockholm-based design studio The Forgery has created a Nordic-inspired brand identity and website for Minus 20 Management, a boutique model agency. Influenced by “Rune”-style typography from the vikings, The Forgery created a custom type treatment for the logo juxtaposed with a traditional serif for the secondary print typography and ITC Avant Garde Gothic on the website. The crisp design and user-interface is accentuated by the photography of Victor Eredel.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor