by Gavin Lucas Brutalist concrete architecture from the 1960s and 1970s might not be to everyone’s taste, but for Manchester-based design studio Dorothy, such buildings are the objects of no small amount of affection—as a new series of illustrated prints attests.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor