Background is always one of the most important features of any web design. Background can be in several forms – it can be photograph, fictional image, artistic illustration, textures, video cover-up background and many more. Today, we are featuring some websites having solid color background. One of the advantages to use single colored background is that it doesn’t divert visitor’s attention from content and other necessary elements of website. So let’s begin!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor