Minimal approach in web design is one of the very few trends that are more popular even though years. There are very few websites that are over-designed, and more that are focused on content. In flat design, there are less decorative elements like gradients, reliefs, and realistic forms are being used, and more flat colors. To help you to get started creating your own flat designs, we’re showcasing some really useful flat UI kits. Enjoy!
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor