Budget limitations are common with non-profit and charitable organizations. As a result, organizations often compromise on the need for an effective and attractive website. However, the websites shown here represent some of the most well-designed websites of non-profits. These organizations prove that non-profits can have great websites, and we hope it serves as inspiration for your own work.
Those organizations that put a priority on the website can have see benefits like increased donations, better involvement from members and supporters, increased visibility and awareness for their cause, and improved promotion for organization events. All of these things can make it worth the time, effort, and cost to create an effective and attractive website. You may also be interested in our article 10 Keys to Effective Non-Profit Organization Websites.
For more design inspiration please see:
- 25 of the Best Websites for Educational Institutions
- 20 Websites with Unique Layouts
- 25 Websites with Creative and Unique Layouts
- 25 of the Best Websites of Bands and Musicians
- 25 of the Best Photography Portfolio Sites – Part III