Today we’re showcasing eight really useful cheat sheets that every designer and developer must have. Cheat sheets are basically intended for those designers and developers who spend most of their work time in searching different software environments and for them it is nearly impossible to remember shortcuts for each software environment, and that’s why cheat sheet are really useful. So to make your work more clever way, here is our selection of cheat sheets that you will surely find useful.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor