This collection of creative advertisements created by Memac Ogilvy & Mather Dubai emphasizes on how censorship can very easily tell the wrong story, and indeed they have proven their point. This collection of what would usually be your average political photographs has been instantly transformed into, well, you can see for yourself.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor