Concept store identity is a little to the left

Read more about Concept store identity is a little to the left at CreativeBloq.com


Recent visual communications graduate Arthur Foliard designed Left, a concept store aimed at left-handed people, as part of his final-year project. The challenge? To “communicate with 10 per cent of the population, but awaken the interest of the other 90 per cent,” he explains.
    




Creative Bloq

Leave a Comment