The Internet Justice League from College Humor takes some of the worlds biggest websites and transforms them into Superheroes and Villains (or in this case, nemesis'). Although this project might or might not be necessarily inspirational, its hilarious and creative. Well played College Humor, well played.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor