Kristian Hammerstad is a trained illustrator and self taught animator currently living in Oslo, Norway. A few of his clients include Penguin Books, Wired Magazine and AOL. To see more of his work check out Kristian's website.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor