For this year’s All-Set Card Set (see past versions here and here), Colle + Mcvoy decided to take a slightly different approach.They stuck with the simple color scheme and letterpress printing, but twisted the concept into new territory. Rather than create separate cards for traditional holidays, the team chose to mashup 16 celebrations into eight crazy holiday hybrids. Check them out right here.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor