Robin Eley lives and works in Adelaide, South Australia and created these incredible realistic paintings. Robin mostly works with oil paints on belgian linen and has been a finalist in numerous Australian art competitions, one in particular being 'Highly Commended' (2011) in the Doug Moron National portrait Prize, the world richest prize for portraiture.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor