Daniel Lasso Casas, a graphic designer and illustrator from Popayan, Colombia has been featured on our site before for his beautiful branding work. This particular branding project is to promote Daniel as an illustrator. This is a project of a series of textures inspired by flowers and the wide variaty of colors and textures that they have.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor