When Michael J. Hildebrand was planning his most recent website update, he knew he wanted to add a fun ending into the mix. So he shifted his focus to “rest,” and added a final page to the navigation where he very playfully—using parallax—illustrates that, to him, rest is actually a foreign concept. Check it out in action right here.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor