Megan Christine is a conceptual photographer from Seattle, Washington, with a style range as long as a piece of string. Looking through Megans work, there's no underlying theme, it's quite simply an explosion of experimentation. From being carried away by ballons, to laying amongst the galaxies.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor