Studio on Fire‘s letterpress desktop calendar is always my favorite calendar to purchase. Each year they work with a group of designers and illustrators who take on the design for two months of the calendar, working within a unified theme. This year’s theme, Happy Place, features the work of the in-house Studio on Fire team, Beeteeth, Lab Partners, Brian Gunderson, Jolby and Kate Bingaman-Burt. Up until now I’ve been eagerly awaiting the launch of the 2014 edition, but the wait is over. You can pick up a copy for yourself—I already ordered mine—right here.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor