Perhaps more Halloween appropriate than Christmas, but still worth sharing, Itzmin is a project that tasked 40 Mexican designers and artists to create a piece of art using a ceramic skull as a canvas. Below you can see Alan Rodríguez’s contribution, but you can also learn more about the rest of the participants on the project’s website right here.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor