This photography project called 'Into Nothingness' is by Paul Bauer, he is a graphic designer and self taught photographer based in Vienna, Austria. Currently working part-time freelance with clients such as Atomic, Austrian Green Party and more. To see more of his photography or graphic design work click here.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor