Using the human figure, coloured lighting, paint and pigments, these paintings move away from obvious archetypal reference and towards a concentration on form and surface. We have featured JKB Fletcher before, to see more of his work on our site click here.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor