Lex Wilson created this series of 3D typography sketches in order to experiment with type and perspective, and if you ask me he's done pretty well! He is from Cambridge, UK and is currently based in London, Lex is available for commissions, collabs and projects, contact him for more details.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor