Michal Dziekan is currently working freelance, at the beginning of 2011 he moved to the creative studio Ars Thanea but half a year later decided it was time to work as a freelance artist. A few of his clients include; Wall Street Journal, Ogilvy & Mater Dubai and Platige Image.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor