In 2010 James Charles started drawing on dollar bills, changing the presidents faces to become monsters, celebrities etc. He put all of his bills in a large scrapbook to keep them safe. More recently james has been adding backgrounds and attatching notes together, click here to see more.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor