Remember Space Jam? So does Warner Bros. According to Deadline, the studio is cooking up a sequel for the film that will star basketball player LeBron James. Details on the film are scant, short of that it’s being developed by brothers Charlie and Willie Ebersol, who have separately worked on programs for the USA Network, as well as the summer Olympics in 2012. The film would be James’ first outside of numerous advertisements and TV appearances.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor