1. Massimo Vignelli Remembered The world lost a true visionary this week in Italian designer Massimo Vignelli. Working with his wife Lella, the Modernist creator’s formative works will have a lasting legacy across a wide range of design fields, from homewares to logos….
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor