The web is making the world smaller, and human communication is being rapidly replaced by online interactions. But the offline “real world” still has its place in building trust and camaraderie, and this week Katharine Bierce shows us how businesses can merge the two.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor