For years, user researchers have struggled to identify what product features will both accomplish users’ goals and truly bring out delight. This week Jana Sedivy introduces a combination of the Kano method and outcome driven interviews to find those elusive delightful features.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor