1. Painting Mutant Bugs Cornelia Hesse-Honegger is a researcher who is attracted to bugs—especially the malformed and mutated kind. Looking at the insects through a microscope, she takes days or even months to paint their texture, color and measurements as precisely as possible….
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor