There’s plenty of research on ways that technology negatively impacts our lives, yet very little on how design – an integral part of that technology – might positively impact us. Pamela Pavliscak, a speaker at the upcoming conference Madison + UX, shares a research project that shows how a positive design can benefit our overall happiness.
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor