Unsatisfied with the limited options for laptop bags, Ethan Nyholm ended up wrapping his computer in bubble wrap and tucking it into a sports backpack for his daily commute through the scenic Bondi area of Sydney, Australia….
- Back Pocket Apps: Let’s Reconsider the Wireframe
- Over 5 million Raspberry Pis have been sold
- 10 Most Prevalent Myths in Web Designing
- Interview: Paul O’Neill of Levi’s Vintage Clothing: We speak with the sublabel’s Senior Designer on selecting pieces for reproduction, finding inspiration in music and his favorite 501s
- 30 CSS Puns That Prove Designers Have a Great Sense of Humor